Yeah boy! Pioneer master race, I told you it was the right choice! Now just speaker upgrade and subwoofer to go (will do at mine), can't wait! That's a lot of bass for stock speakers haha they'll blow!

PS. USBEETLE IS AWESOMEEE

Yeah can't wait until my audio setup is done at yours man. It's going to sound great after. :D

Noticed that with mine mate, input a very similar head unit in, and the original speakers are actually pretty ace!!!

Yeah I think the standard speakers can take a fair bit of abuse. I might even put them in the MB3 afterwards.

Like the USBeetle! What size is it? (memory lol)

It's great how much difference just the head unit makes! I have the EQ set to powerful on mine!

2GB. Enough for what I'm using it for. :)

Mine is set to "SUPER BASS". :lol:

Yeah can't wait until my audio setup is done at yours man. It's going to sound great after. :D

Yeah I think the standard speakers can take a fair bit of abuse. I might even put them in the MB3 afterwards.

2GB. Enough for what I'm using it for. :)

Mine is set to "SUPER BASS". :lol:

If the MB6 ones are different you might as well reuse them!

Mines 32GB :o

If we're comparing size. I got a 120gb 2.5" hdd in the glove box.

90 something gb of music on it.

Head unit can become confused at times and everything you try and play it decides your having a hip hop nostalgia moment and plays Dr dre.

• Like 1

That's some decent lows from just a head unit. I think the speakers are Pioneer too so are good quality for oem. USBeetle is B)

If we're comparing size. I got a 120gb 2.5" hdd in the glove box.
90 something gb of music on it.
Head unit can become confused at times and everything you try and play it decides your having a hip hop nostalgia moment and plays Dr dre.

If we're doing that then, I have a 160GB ipod which goes inside the head unit. :)

• Like 1

Cars looking sweet man. Nice exhaust!

Thanks! :D

The MB6 has component speakers with tweeters, whereas the MB3 has normal speakers. I think the rears are the same so if anything I'd just be swapping fronts and then trying to source some tweeter grills to put the tweeters in. :)

I'll probably buy a larger capacity USB for the car at some point. For now I just love the novelty of a USBeetle. :lol:

• Like 1