Get one. And you won't break bits on MDF.

It's on my list of things to buy, just can't afford it at the moment.

I thought he meant drilling through the door.

It's on my list of things to buy, just can't afford it at the moment.

I thought he meant drilling through the door.

With the astra ones you'll need to but the mdf ones you just mark up your original speaker mountings and drill the mdf then just use some longer screws.

• Like 1

With the astra ones you'll need to but the mdf ones you just mark up your original speaker mountings and drill the mdf then just use some longer screws.

Ah easy enough.

Are there no MB-fitment speaker rings? Would other Civic ones fit?

I've never heard of any, I don't know speaker sizes of other civics so can't tell you but I'm sure somebody else would have mentioned it somewhere if they did. :(

Apparently the MG/Rover boys have the same problems too. I think I'll get Astra rings and just glue the top part as a temporary measure until I get a drill.

I can only find out that the rear hatch ones are 4" and that the Deck roof mounted ones are thin. Though I get the impression they remove easily enough so might be worth getting the cover off and measuring one?

I can only find out that the rear hatch ones are 4" and that the Deck roof mounted ones are thin. Though I get the impression they remove easily enough so might be worth getting the cover off and measuring one?

ahh cheers

thought it would of been a roof lining off jobby so didnt bother looking into it