Was great having you around man! And thanks for allowing me a passenger seat in the MB6 to Japfest, do like this car even more than I already did! Was nice seeing all the other MB/MC's on stand and attending Japfest and seeing all the other cars, shame about the weather though. If me and Roj seemed a little shy/meh it's because I think at Japfest he hadn't slept for 30+ hours and me around 24 lol, we were literally out till 2am doing the stereo then left my house for Japfest at 4am! Infact I may get an MB6 of my own now to run alongside my 325i... was originally considering an EP3 but seeing an MB6 being 1/3 the price and nearly as quick in the real world.. tempting. And I took a lot more pictures but some need editing etc. so I'll post them up eventually!

Your car was looking good chap, I was intending to come and say hello after I finished my grub, I think the weather came in again and everyone went into hiding in cars or under brollies again.

Likewise. :D Yeah nearer to the end of the show most of us were sat in our boots to watch the track action. :lol:

Was great having you around man! And thanks for allowing me a passenger seat in the MB6 to Japfest, do like this car even more than I already did! Was nice seeing all the other MB/MC's on stand and attending Japfest and seeing all the other cars, shame about the weather though. If me and Roj seemed a little shy/meh it's because I think at Japfest he hadn't slept for 30+ hours and me around 24 lol, we were literally out till 2am doing the stereo then left my house for Japfest at 4am! Infact I may get an MB6 of my own now to run alongside my 325i... was originally considering an EP3 but seeing an MB6 being 1/3 the price and nearly as quick in the real world.. tempting. And I took a lot more pictures but some need editing etc. so I'll post them up eventually!

Haha no need to thank me, was all good times.

I hadn't slept for 30+ hours but I only felt tired when we were stuck in the car hiding from the rain. :lol: I was just being shy for the most past. :P

Yeah I'd remembered but I think you'd ran off and it probably wouldn't have gone well in the rain either!

In the brief moments of sunshine I went and actually checked out the other stands. And yeah rain whilst my tail light was out would've been disastrous anyway.

• Like 2

Likewise. :D Yeah nearer to the end of the show most of us were sat in our boots to watch the track action. :lol:

Haha no need to thank me, was all good times.

I hadn't slept for 30+ hours but I only felt tired when we were stuck in the car hiding from the rain. :lol: I was just being shy for the most past. :P

In the brief moments of sunshine I went and actually checked out the other stands. And yeah rain whilst my tail light was out would've been disastrous anyway.

Yeah don't want the water getting in!

A quick photoshop I did of yours over the weekend from the photoshoot, I think I'm getting better at this editing malarkey, could even say it's in motion when it's not!

bslo28H.jpg

• Like 4

Just realised I never posted pictures up of the sub inside the car! Well let me fix that.

2014-05-15192204.jpg

2014-05-15192109.jpg

Creepy Vibe face.