My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Way too small, get on the hunt for some MGZS stuff and some 17's. :)

I think Decks do look better with bigger wheels, compared to the hatchbacks which can get away with smaller wheels. :)

Way too small, get on the hunt for some MGZS stuff and some 17's. :)

I will defiantly be going for the MGZS setup as it's cheaper but I think 17's are too big for a 1.5 engine and tyres are costly  

Lookjng good dude. Cracking on nicely. There is some mb6 shocks with lowering springs on civic life at min..thought 6ou may be interested. http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/159156-mb6-shocks-with-lowering-springs/#entry2070485

Cheers but it says page cannot be displayed? Maybe I have to sign in but I got no cash for now anyway :(

They don't look terrible... I got 40mm EG lowering springs (Originally on my mb3 before fitting sleeves) which I'm struggling to sell. I'm tempted to fit the front springs to the Aerodeck :)

They don't look terrible... I got 40mm EG lowering springs (Originally on my mb3 before fitting sleeves) which I'm struggling to sell. I'm tempted to fit the front springs to the Aerodeck :)

please dont do that dude mixing suspension setup front to back can be deadly just wait a little while n get a full set for an mb9 tiz much better
  • Like 1

please dont do that dude mixing suspension setup front to back can be deadly just wait a little while n get a full set for an mb9 tiz much better

This. Besides, 4x4 ride height is best height. ;)

Still tempting though as the springs are looking right at me right now :lol: I will try and wait!

This. Besides, 4x4 ride height is best height. ;)

I love that feeling getting in a car and not have to worry about speed bumps. It was awful in the MB3 and within 2 days I have to wind up the sleeves a tad

• Like 1