Meet Roxy! Daves Honda Civic TypeR FN2 (UPDATE: Roxy waving goodbye to Civic5)

Dave

Oh dear !!

Shame,

got my Polo T boned by a American service man at a roundabout £1400 to repair WACK11111

was 5/6 yrs ago

was well p**sed of at the time

Gutted for you Dave

soon get it back though

• Like 1

yeah can't wait to get her back all shiney and even better than she was before! And don't worry Tom, DD will be going straight back into her crib as soon as Roxy is back, with her sleeping bag all nice and cosey till the spring time comes again. Will feel a lot happier once she's tucked up safe again, so paranoid about driving her just now, being really over cautious when driving, trying to second guess every single car I see! Gayle says that will pass though, just the nerves after being in that accident.

Oh no! What a shame but so glad to see Roxy is getting repaired. Oh and of course glad to see you are ok too :)

Funny how you said the damage wasn't nearly as bad as it looked. I had some flashbacks of my old MB3 when reading that part. After having that accident I was saying to myself "ah it's only cosmetic" but it just got worse when I opened the bonnet :lol: 

Lol yeah, can remember your mb mate. Was a shame cos you'd got her looking sweet. I honestly thought Roxy was a gonner, but she's proved me wrong! Only 5 days till she's back woop woop!

tbh mate, although I'm always cautious driving the deck, I've been overly cautious since the accident. I doubt I'll be going near vtec for a while even when I do get her back. Life in the slow lane eh! lol

• Dave unpinned this topic