Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

nice work mate. what else you got going over to the deck?

The Vtis lip and side skirts, De-chromed headlights, Cat Back Exhaust are the ones donated to the deck by my MB2 ;)

I wish I could fit the Lenso RS5 also but hub swap or adaptors is just too much for me..I want DC2 wheels now :)

Pressed plates i hope chap!

I do like pressed plates a lot but I was thinking of getting these ones instead..What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Number-Plate-dome-resin-Black-gloss-Gel-Carbon-Gel-Carbon-Fiber-3D-lettering-/111550908010?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19f8f3c66a

Speaking of number plates. Would import (12x6) pressed plates look too small on our Aerodecks?

Loving the grill by the way Maz :)

Cheers mate.. Thanks to @snakey135 for the grill that he made for my mb2.. Does everyone's Mesh grills show through so much or does mine have a wider mesh?

Cheers mate.. Thanks to @snakey135 for the grill that he made for my mb2.. Does everyone's Mesh grills show through so much or does mine have a wider mesh?

Mine shows a lot through. I prefer it like that though. Put the H back on and it'll look sweet. :)

2014-03-20175603.jpg

I sprayed that support bar black after realising it was a bit too obvious behind the grill. You don't have that problem. :P

• Like 1

Leather interior too..

These are the guys you need to speak too!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Car-leather-Seat-dye-e36-e46-e81-e90-e60-M3-etc-/221636424381?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item339a8f72bd

Contact them and they can provide a kit for fully renovating leather interior for your exact model/colour

• Like 1

I wish I could fit the Lenso RS5 also but hub swap or adaptors is just too much for me..I want DC2 wheels now :)

Why couldn't you? You can get them with a double fitment 4 x 100 / 4 x 114.3 :wink:. Great looking wheels btw, thought about buying the same ones at one point!

• Like 1

Mine shows a lot through. I prefer it like that though. Put the H back on and it'll look sweet. :)

2014-03-20175603.jpg

I sprayed that support bar black after realising it was a bit too obvious behind the grill. You don't have that problem. :P

Your mesh looks similar to mine.. I will take a close up to show you better.. Yeah I think H should make it look much better.. I think I just need to clean the support bar properly so it blends in better.. At the moment it's a bit dirty may be that's why didn't look too good