Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Nice wheels!

Shame they're wrapped in Nankangs though! Ditch them before they find a ditch for you! :P

Edit: Made the exact same comment at the exact same time as @Chandler haha!

ah mine was a minute quicker than you!! its good to be quick sometimes rlol.gif1 rlol.gif1

• Like 1

Mate good choice had the same wheels on my mb6. Looked flamin amzing.

Look forward to seeing em on

Cheers mate.. Did you have the same bronze color?

nice wheels mate, maybe get some other tyres rather than ditchfinders? (nankangs) there are plenty of cheap tyres out there for 16's!! whats the size of them? 195/45?

No they are 205/45/16.. I will prefer 195/45 myself.. They should be ok for now but I will be looking at getting all 4 new tyres at some point

Nice wheels!

Shame they're wrapped in Nankangs though! Ditch them before they find a ditch for you! :P

Edit: Made the exact same comment at the exact same time as @Chandler haha!

Thanks mate.. Na they should be fine for now.. Once the coilovers are on and I have found front and rear camber arms then I would look for a new set :)

Bracket looks simple, I got metal at work for that if need be, thanks :)

And the rims look great mate!! Get new rubber sorted ASAP and get em fitted, will look sweet!! :D

No problem mate.. The fogs should look good on yours specially as you got some blue theme going :)

The wheels will be fitted on Sunday as I am working till then. Tyres should be fine for now. I am used to having 4 different budget tyres so these shouldn't be a problem lol :)

Dont understand the hate for Nankang, they were fine when I ran them. Admittedly I would go for better if I could, but I wouldnt have a problem running them again.

I used to have 4 different brand budget tyres on my mb2 and never had any problem with them.. Like you said I would love to have a good brand new set of tyres but I think they should be fine for now. Only question though. As two are sunny and two nankang should the two same brand ones be on front and two other ones on rear?