Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Cheers mate.. Did you have the same bronze color?

No they are 205/45/16.. I will prefer 195/45 myself.. They should be ok for now but I will be looking at getting all 4 new tyres at some point

Ye in 195/45 can get a decent set for about £50 delivered each
  • Like 1

Thanks mate.. Na they should be fine for now.. Once the coilovers are on and I have found front and rear camber arms then I would look for a new set :)

Please tell me your going to get proper branded ones?? Not some cheap Ebay s**t? I would suggest D2 or even CyberSpeed

• Like 2

I used to have 4 different brand budget tyres on my mb2 and never had any problem with them.. Like you said I would love to have a good brand new set of tyres but I think they should be fine for now. Only question though. As two are sunny and two nankang should the two same brand ones be on front and two other ones on rear?

Yeah make sure you put matching tyres on the same axle, ditchfin...I mean Nankang on the front and Sunny on back for example.

Evergreen or the Ling long greemax are good budget tyres, I think Uniroyal are still quite cheap and are rated.

For 16" I would go with 205/45, you get a bit of rim protection and it's spot on for the speedo too.

• Like 1

Ye in 195/45 can get a decent set for about £50 delivered each

Too expensive lol :D

Please tell me your going to get proper branded ones?? Not some cheap Ebay s**t? I would suggest D2 or even CyberSpeed

Not sure. If I get branded ones I will have to look for used ones as new are way out of my budget ;)

Phil Poole? If so no mate he got some Japan racing ones :)

I am talking about the color of his wheels mate.. I think he has the same color?

Yeah make sure you put matching tyres on the same axle, ditchfin...I mean Nankang on the front and Sunny on back for example.

Evergreen or the Ling long greemax are good budget tyres, I think Uniroyal are still quite cheap and are rated.

For 16" I would go with 205/45, you get a bit of rim protection and it's spot on for the speedo too.

I will make sure they go on the same axle.. Thanks for that mate..

I had 205/45 for almost two years on my momo alloys and 195/45 on my lenso.. I personally felt the car handled much better on the later size. Had these Jinyu tyres on the lenso and they were spot on. Never caused any problems :)

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m62b0s94p115461/Jinyu_Tyres_Car_Jinyu_YH12_Jinyu_YH_12_-_195_45_R16_84W_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_E_Wet_Grip%3A_C_NoiseClass%3A_3_Noise%3A_73dB

I had 205/45 for almost two years on my momo alloys and 195/45 on my lenso.. I personally felt the car handled much better on the later size. Had these Jinyu tyres on the lenso and they were spot on. Never caused any problems :)

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m62b0s94p115461/Jinyu_Tyres_Car_Jinyu_YH12_Jinyu_YH_12_-_195_45_R16_84W_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_E_Wet_Grip%3A_C_NoiseClass%3A_3_Noise%3A_73dB

Cool, don't forget that the Deck has more power and weight than the MB2 though which may be a factor in the amount of grip they give.

• Like 1

I've got Jinyu tyres on my Beemer in 225/45R17. Can't fault them at all, apart from the fact I can't do burnouts or skids unless it's wet now. :lol:

• Like 2