Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

I just don't like the print on the half leathers.. May be fabric spray? Anyone ever tried that?

You should be able to do it but I've never tried it. If I had to choose I prefer the preface lift print but the three M's I've had have all been facelift :lol:

Tell ya what im well chuffed with preface interior.. fabrics nicer. Leathers thicker. Dials have a nicer font. And the rear seat belt holder things are sweet. So much better than me face lift mb6

• Like 2

Tell ya what im well chuffed with preface interior.. fabrics nicer. Leathers thicker. Dials have a nicer font. And the rear seat belt holder things are sweet. So much better than me face lift mb6

I prefer the italic font of the facelift clocks, but that's about it really! 

That's what I got in mine :)

Car is looking mint mate and hope u ain't been put of the site. Lookin forward to seeing what's next

Thanks mate.. Na it's minor mate..Not really bothered about it..Just I would expect encouraging comments on here not discouraging :)

Got new VTEC DOHC stickers in Gold as the old ones were faded on one side..Look much better :)

20150425_120852.jpg

Also I wanted to fit my Civic5 stickers on the rear side windows but they are the ones that go on from inside so I decided a different location for them and I really like them like this :)

20150425_125511.jpg

20150425_141938.jpg

Hope you guys like :)

• Like 2