nice have to get to maplins then ;) do you have to do anything to the heater con's to let them shine the colour you want if you get me :lol:

sorry Dave, just re-read the post... I think it was an LED for the heater controls, I'll try and find out

the red light doesn't really show the blue up very well on the heater tbh.. more of a maroon

nice have to get to maplins then ;) do you have to do anything to the heater con's to let them shine the colour you want if you get me :lol:

sorry Dave, just re-read the post... I think it was an LED for the heater controls, I'll try and find out

the red light doesn't really show the blue up very well on the heater tbh.. more of a maroon

T10 led for the heater controls I think dave

http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4497&hilit=heater+control

1"£££$££"!!

Is the Supersprint a 2-incher? I looked at these at one point but then dismissed it as too expensive, and too small, even though i'd think the quality would be spot on.

yeah, it's a two incher :D but don't tell anyone :lol:

I was doing a good bit of digging around before I got it, and they seem to concentrate on better flow rather than just going for bigger pipes.

from the wobsite:

"unlike the countless competitors Supersprint has seen come and go, since 1955, Supersprint does it’s homework on the dyno, the street and the track. Our extensive knowledge has been earned on thousands of cars around the world.

This knowledge provides Supersprint with the uncanny ability to extract power from engines when other exhaust manufacturers can only produce higher noise levels. Supersprint products are developed around scientific knowledge not assumptions.

Other manufacturers of exhaust systems are happy with larger diameter tubing, restrictive silencer design, increased noise levels and chrome tips to lure customers. But our commitment to performance and quality prevents such an approach. Instead we at Supersprint design and build around each engine’s performance characteristics. Exhaust flow rates and velocity are dramatically increased by Supersprint designs while still retaining factory OEM diameter tubes. We know it is actually easier to loose horsepower through misuse of larger diameter tubing and badly designed silencers.

Each component from header to tailpipe is accurately tuned and suited to each particular engine by Supersprint engineers.

A critical balance between lower back pressure level and flow rate must be ensured for optimum performance. When Supersprint develops a system for a new car, hand built prototypes are made and extensively dyno tested, rebuilt and re-tested.

Combinations of tubes and perforated cores with outside diameter ranging from 32mm (with 2mm. 3mm, and 5mm increments in size) up to 76mm are utilized for best results. Nothing is assumed. Only modifications that create proven performance in mid-range torque, and top end power increases, qualify for final production. There is no make-do engineering at Supersprint."

I know it's sales blurb, but it makes sense, and since I've got the oem dc2 mani it seems like a good match.

http://www.supersprint.com/en/exhaust-systems.aspx

http://xkcd.com/148/

You must be on the few who hasn't fallen into the "bigger is better"-trap when it comes to exhausts! After all it's the bhp gain that counts and if the SS works the way it's supposed to, good decision. One of the hardest decisions i've had was to choose what kind of exhaust to upgrade to, and after over a year of research settled for a custom 2,25" stainless. Before that i considered everything between a 2" Supersprint and a custom 2,5" with jap backbox, and still don't think i have a definite answer that i chose the best option. But hey, wouldn't this be a boring hobby if it would be so easy? ;)