MC2 Project - Chassis prep

DeLaSoul

Epic build. cleaning the wiring can save some weight and make maintenance easier. What material you are planning to use for final dashboard? 

Thanks, need to put the fuse box in a location that will be easy to access but out of site.  Fiberglass skin covered with Alcantara for the dash and I'll bolt it back to welded brackets on the cage. 

• Like 1

I have just spent more than an hour reading your build. If you're going to do something do it properly definitely applys here! Crazy build and it will be a hell of a sleeper when you are finished. I want to come and see this when its out on track. Epic build. I will be following this!
Honda - The Power of Dreams

• 1 month later...

You my friend are a hero, sick of people saying owwww estates are for familys.....bleh, you've clearly proved all them wrong, i really really want to see this.....no matter what stage it's at, i really really hope i can see it on track and up close, this is awesome ecstatic.gif1 can't wait for more updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work !!!

• 1 month later...

:cry:  :cry:  No, barely in the UK at the moment due to work.  Will try and take a few weeks off over Xmas if the boss will let me!!

ah no worries! was just getting exciting with that custom dash!

WOW!! Complete rebuild! Ive seen plenty of cars in this state (due to stripping out cars for banger racing!) but none of em have it all tidied up n put back in with custom built interior!!!

Awsome job your doing here mate look forward to updates!! :D:D