1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

put wheel on front jacked up one at a time ect  to do the lips mate with 1200 wet n dry, look on the net on how only take few mins :smile:

Thanks noodels i'll check it out!

Edit: Something like this you mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxxG4A4OgHI

Maybe if i had a lifter like on the video, but don't think i want to try that with just jackstands! :roll:

Proper bargain purchase you got there mate! I love a set Rial Razor / Bullet. No chance of that happening though... haha

Never say never, man! Haven't seen Bullets live before, though, so can't be easy to find. But any idea which Rials i've got? No clue on the model.

The mailman brought some goodies today:

hf6w.jpg

The centre caps fit nice and snug and the ngk's i've good experience with. But most importantly got the wheels rebored today. So the total cost for my new winter wheels is:

Wheels 100€

Petrol to get them 60€

Centre caps 30€

Centre bore re-bore 60€

total: 250€ / 210£

Not bad, i think. Still haven't testfitted them with the new bore but the guy who made it assured it'll be perfect, or he'll do them again for free. This weekend i think i'm going to schedule some polishing...

• Like 1

proper nice wheels mate! ive got a set of rial's aswell but no idea which model, can I ask where you got those centre caps?

cant wait to see these fitted and some snow stance pictures ;)

Thanks fyfie. German ebay, type in nabenknappe or nabendeckel or felgendeckel and the cornucopia will open. And luckily no snow yet! :wink:

Thanks fyfie. German ebay, type in nabenknappe or nabendeckel or felgendeckel and the cornucopia will open. And luckily no snow yet! :wink:

cheers! ive had snow about 1cm and lasted for about a day haha

doesn't look like they need much work to bring them up like new. :D

Now after 3 days/evenings of polishing, i have to tell you that "not a lot of work" can sure take a long time! :grin:  2 finished, 2 to go.