1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Looks smart mate! Can you tell any difference so far?

Well with the abs-activating weather we keep having it's a bit hard to tell, but actually i think the pedal feel is a little firmer than before. I can report better in the spring on this one as well...

• Like 1

Well with the abs-activating weather we keep having it's a bit hard to tell, but actually i think the pedal feel is a little firmer than before. I can report better in the spring on this one as well...

Meh, pull the abs out!

Hate it mate ! My fuse hasnt been in for months ! 

Almost never need it anyway, in the Accord I've only had it lock up once or twice and pumping the pedal isn't the end of the world.

Almost never need it anyway, in the Accord I've only had it lock up once or twice and pumping the pedal isn't the end of the world.

I am a real hater of all these driver assists etc .. 

The EK was much much much better on track without ABS .. I never give the deck enough to need it too often anyway tbf .. But i prefer to control it myself rather than have a machine do it for me! 

I am a real hater of all these driver assists etc .. 

The EK was much much much better on track without ABS .. I never give the deck enough to need it too often anyway tbf .. But i prefer to control it myself rather than have a machine do it for me! 

So when is the power steering coming out? :lol:

But yeah totally understand mate! 

• Like 1

So when is the power steering coming out? :lol:

But yeah totally understand mate! 

Yeah i was thinking about the same thing!  :-D

I've driven without abs in the winter and on the tracks and my personal preference is rather with than without. It's true that you barely ever need it on dry, but i've had some hairy situations on the track when the wheels lock and the rear end suddenly goes sideways! So i'm gonna stick to the abs, yeah i know many tracks drivers don't like to use it but i'm not a pro... yet  :wink: !