1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Woohoo pics!!! :D 

Does look low on the back mate! Suppose thats one of the advantages of the Meisters! As mine sits about that high and i've still got loads of adjustment left ! 

Glad your please with them though ! 

That looks awesome! Hopefully it'll be okay fully loaded, are you going to fill her up and see how it is? 

I don't think so... I don't know if i want to know! Or maybe i should... Once we got the old rear shock off and we compared it to the BC shock, i realized immediately that it's on the brink of being too low. Right at that point i was thinking about putting the whole kit back into the box and ordering the Meisters but after a bit of pondering the situation and considering the pro's and cons with my friend we decided fok it, let's put just put it in! I couldn't wait! So i guess i've decided it's good enough.  :-D

Woohoo pics!!! :D

Does look low on the back mate! Suppose thats one of the advantages of the Meisters! As mine sits about that high and i've still got loads of adjustment left ! 

Glad your please with them though ! 

The good thing about my situation is that if i'll have to change to kit to Meisters at some point, i can most probably get the BC's sold at a decent price since they're so popular here. It would be nice to have more adjustment, but in the end the lower the better right!!!  8-)

8-)

about same as my d2 coilovers regarding max rear height <EG>

never had problem with heavy loads though.

Well that's reassuring to hear. Hope it's the same with the BC kit! And i've got the heavier springs than normal so that probly helps a bit too.

Yes mate, in normal situations 

but in the end the lower the better right!!!  8-)

But when you have 3 kids and a dog like me, you need to have the choice ! 

But you're right, if it ever came to it, you could recoupe some of the money !