Ta chaps! Yeah, well pleased with how it's all turned out (cost me £250 excess that I could have done without though! lol ) Really enjoyed the 5 hour drive in her each way to japfest! Been dreading the mot tbh, so that was deff a result!

Now on with the next mod..............git her shiney induction kit to go on now (thanks Ad-man! 1"£££$££"!! )

Looks brilliant dave. Looked well nice at japfest sitting in the sun

Ta Dave! Was loving the colour change in the sun! 8-) Hoping to see your ep3 at the next meet! ;)

Good work Dave !! I love driving my vti s long distance but could do with abetter 5th gear for cruising or and extra gear !

Your bang on the money there Jon! A 6 speed box, or taller 5th, would make all the differnce to them. I'm used to cars sitting at around 2700-3000rpm at 70mph............always feels like you've still got a gear to go in the civic M's eh! Wonder if the ep3 box could be modded to fit?! :shock:

looks nice dave loven the white rims

lol guys at honda were admiring them today too. They look good, but feel free to keep em clean for me if ya like!! :lol: pain in the ass to keep clean! :lol:

Not sure Simon, thats one to ponder. I think the ratios on the diesel wouldnt be geared for our high reving engines, could be wrong though! Must be something that has the same or similar 1 to 4 gears, with a nicer 5th for cruising. 8-)

depending on finances I'm hoping to be getting a 4.785 final driven gear to clag onto the s9 box... so I'm gonna end up revving even higher oin 5th, so a longer 5th would be ace

she looks clean..is it just me,or do people tend to not go very low with mb's?

also dr_broon-i noticed in your sig theres an mb with jap plate on the front,it was something i thought of doing,but wasnt sure how it would look with the recess,but i actually quite like it..hmm something to consider?

• Dave unpinned this topic