I thought I'd seen this motor before Dave. I just saw it, and presumably you, getting fuel. I saw it yesterday too, but, was driving passed; so did not get a proper look.I was thinking of shouting 'civic5!' but I was not 100% and besides I'm not a fully fledged member, so I don't know the secret handshake yet! This thread confirmed my suspicions:

vtiS badge - check

smoked side repeaters - check

white wheels - check

Without trying to sound stalkerish - but failing miserably - I'm just down the street from you! :D

I have to say those pictures don't do the wheels justice mate they look cracking up close. Nice colour motor too, probably the best you can get for the civic ;)

I still don't know how you live with those white wheels Dave must be a pain in the small bottom.

Can't wait to see your gun metal grey fat fives, they should look awesome.

Them wheels are the biggest pain in the bum to keep clean ever! Just gives me another excuae to wash her lol, although in this weather it aint something I look forward to! She's back on the white speedlines again, as the snow didnt amount to much. Forgot to get a pic with the grey 5 spokes on doh! :oops:8-)

Rob, did you get the deck? I've not seen any new decks round here yet, but will watch out for ya! lol Gimme a shout next time mate :D Usually out and about in it most days, or driving Dawns deck on the other days! 8-) Thanks for the comments, nice to see Ruby has got a fan club lol

Looks really clean, good colour too! :D

I wasn't going to do the lips on mine but now I've seen yours they're on my ever growing list of things to do....damn you! :lol:

Lovely motor! Keep her clean!

I wasn't going to do the lips on mine but now I've seen yours they're on my ever growing list of things to do....damn you! :lol:

dont give him an excuse he will be out with polish and his micro fibres :lol: (both his mb6 and dawns mc1 are proper minted with oh so lush paint work) hats of to you dave ;)

dont give him an excuse he will be out with polish and his micro fibres :lol: (both his mb6 and dawns mc1 are proper minted with oh so lush paint work) hats of to you dave ;)

Thats funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 5 months later...

Not done much to Ruby lately, but did get a new (used) set of front fogs for her to replace mine which are both broken :( Gonna get them fitted up soon, complete with protective film and a repaint. ;)

Took her to RJM for her MOT today, and she

PASSED!!!!!!! Totally delighted, as I was convinced a big fail sheet was imminent"! :D:D:D She's been left up there for some work to be done. I decided to get new discs and pads fitted as my front discs are on the way out, so thought night aswell get it done seeing as she didnt have any mot repairs to fork out for. Also getting the rear trailing arm bushes done, as they are starting to look a bit perished, and theres a tiny bit of movement in them, so will get some recent pics up when shes all done. Hopefully get her back Monday or Tuesday ;)

• Dave unpinned this topic