Cheers Dave.

Theres been some ultralow MB's here Dan, but mine is still riding at standard height, not been lowered at all. I just need her to stay practical, so going mega low's a no-no for me I'm afraid. On saying that, she will be getting lowered at some point, but only around 25mm ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, Since getting Ruby back from the bodyshop and getting her drop links and brakes all renewed, it was onto her next round of upgrades!

She now sings a different tune thanks to the filter kit I bought from Adam (jalesi2001) (big thanks for this mate!!) The sound is amazing, and she sounds like a complete animal in vtec!! Also makes her look a bit more bling bling nder the bonnet! :D

Inductionkitmb6.jpg

inductionkitmb62.jpg

Next up, we turned to the interior. Think I may have mentioned that I had bought the VTiS gear knob (later style) from Adam a while back.................well, as much as I liked that one, He tempted me with the Alloy VTiS early style one!! This is also the right one for the year of vti she is, so seems more fitting she has that one! lol

new-vtis-mb6-alloy-gearknob-early-style.jpg

A mod that we've been toying with for a while is giving her the full leather interior! Dawn liked the idea of changing the half leather for full leather, so when the chance came up for the complete leather interior in mint condition, including door panels, and a good price, it was too good to say no! Big thanks to Robert (kyekye09) and his missus Louise for this! Spent yesterday in the hot sun with Dawn washing the lot down with soap and water, then conditioning it with meguires gold class leather conditioner! Came up a treat! Still got the door panels to fit tho! ;) (ignore the wee dots on the pics..........its not the interior, it's the rain!! :lol:

Newleatherinteriormb6.jpg

newleatherinterior2.jpg

Forgot to post pics of the Alpine head unit I fitted, so here it is!

Alpine-cde-9850Ri-in-mb6.jpg

Finally, a wee lighting upgrade. Bought a set of the Osram Nightbreaker bulbs from Robert too, and the difference is like night and day! Really pure white light from them, and really bright. Never have to use main beam now, as the dipped headlights are amazingly bright! Really impressed with these!

Next up......................claying and polishing Dawns deck! It also has a new addition, so will get some pics done of that soon! 8-)

Cheers mate! yeah, they fit straight in! Always thought that there were differences in the seat backs for the rears, but none at all. I did have a problem fitting a rear seat in my MA8 civic, so not sure if it was to do with it being a prefacelift, or because I was replacing a non-centre armrest rear seat for one with an armrest.

Well chuffed with the seats, interior is a really nice place to be now!

looking sweet Davey boy :D

how do you find the seats - is the design any different to the standard half leather / different bolster size etc. also what are they like in cold / hot weather?

• Dave unpinned this topic