Bought a set of the Osram Nightbreaker bulbs and the difference is like night and day!

rlol.gif1

lmao! James was the only one to notice the pun!!! :lol:

Yeah, the filter sounds amazing! Really turns heads when on full chat! I do love oem though, so the filter is gonna be my only devitation from honda stuff. Oh, that and the powerflow stainless exhaust thats on it, but thats built to oem spec so dont count lmao! :lol:;)

Cupra boy going the other way was funny as hell! :lol:

Leather looking really nice mate, some other tasty mods too :D

What's it been like in the heat this week, not counting today if the rain where you are is anything like it is down here :lol:

nice one dave a fair few bits done to her and she looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

• 1 month later...

Just a small update. Thought that as the meet was coming p in Blackpool, I'd get her a good service done at my local Honda dealership. Also had noticed some kind of fluid/grease appearing on o/s/f wheel, which was worrying, so got them to check that out too. Turns out the cv boot has a small split in it, so after the service I booked her straight back into honda to get a new one fitted 8-) As the service obviously included a new airfilter, I removed the induction kit before she went in (if I'm paying for a filter, I want the blooming thing! lmao :lol: ) so will need to get the kit re-fitted for the meet. Boot gets done on Wednesday, Dawns deck goes into same honda dealer on thursday for the aircon to get redone 8-)

So, she'll be match fit for the trip down on Saturday woop woop! Was hoping to get the sideskirts painted and fitted fpr the meet, but not gonna have enough time :(

CV boot replaced, and another oil change! Turns out that when it was in at honda last week for its service, they put the wrong oil in it! Only notice when i looked at the invoice!! Thanks to Adam for the info! Pointed this out to them, so they had to change it! :lol:

Startd getting her ready for the meet today. Knew the side where the boot was split had loads of grease and crap around it.............inner wheel arch, suspension, steering and all over the inside of the alloy! complain.gif1

After mucho cleaning with gunk.....

Video0196.jpg

Then took all the wheels off to clean!.....the result..

Video0194.jpg

Video0195.jpg

got her washed, dried and a quick polish (didnt get time to clay :( ) interior vaccumed and cleaned, all glass cleaned. Et viola! :lol:

Video0197.jpg

Video0198.jpg

gonna try and get the induction kit refitted tomorrow (ran outta light!) then we're off!

Super clean mate. Get it lowered lol.

haha! not when theres snow on the way lmao :lol:

nice

what you used for the wheels

used gunk to remove the grease/grime, then car shampoo, followed by a slight t-cut then polish 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic