Southern Twin :lol:

She will be properly mint again once she finds her way to the bodyshop, still need the scratches dealing with and some colour coding! Then she'll be all shiney and lovey again! :D

Got her back yesterday, and she's driving perfect! The bill for all the work (inc MOT) came in at £600, but when I looked at the itemized invoice, the service alone was a job well done. Fuel filter, oil filter, pollen filter, oil, spark plugs etc all done, brake fluids changed, new trailing arm bushes fitted (these were a pig to get out!) new discs and pads etc. Seeing as she didnt cost owt for her mot, thought it was a good idea to get this all done so she's mechanically perfect again.

That along with the 4 x Goodyear EfficientGrip tyres I got her means thats all shes getting for a while! lol Around £850-£900 over the last couple of months! :o

:D

love you see your m in the flesh!!! (one day i hope!) bet its the cleanest example out there! 8-)8-)8-)

Got her back yesterday, and she's driving perfect! The bill for all the work (inc MOT) came in at £600, but when I looked at the itemized invoice, the service alone was a job well done. Fuel filter, oil filter, pollen filter, oil, spark plugs etc all done, brake fluids changed, new trailing arm bushes fitted (these were a pig to get out!) new discs and pads etc. Seeing as she didnt cost owt for her mot, thought it was a good idea to get this all done so she's mechanically perfect again.

That along with the 4 x Goodyear EfficientGrip tyres I got her means thats all shes getting for a while! lol Around £850-£900 over the last couple of months! :o

:D

love you see your m in the flesh!!! (one day i hope!) bet its the cleanest example out there! 8-)8-)8-)

Road trip up north? I need to go see my mate in Edinburgh again this year anyway, not far from Dave I don't think!

• Dave unpinned this topic