kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

lol I see you couldn't resist the b18c4 boost temptation for long........that low compresision, long gearbox and the cams it has fit the turbo really well so it's the most logical way to go

if I had the money to spare I would probably go for some cheapish sensible turbo setup like that on my mb6 but for the weekend eg I would prefer to stay n/a and go for b20vtec and ITR box which could get you to 230-260 as well (probably not as cheap though)....I've always been more of a n/a honda fan, it's just that this engine+box is so good for turbo it's really tempting ;o]

seen a vid of stock b18c4 engine with TD05 and looked quite fast...391bhp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhL6Rg2JRGE&list=PL3D20934B7FFBA0EF&index=6

would be little worried to push it that far on stock engine knowing what rich did on his engine for the same power

Well at this rate. Its gonna take a while. Not got a lot of spare cash to throw at it. So am getting bits bit by bit. Wow that a lot of bits in one sentence!

I'm picking up a new fuel pump today. So that one more thing ticked off.

I kinda expected the eg to be a bit quicker as is. Watching peoples vids I don't think its much quicker than an mb6 despite being much lighter. So extra 100 hp won't go amiss.

They are good for kids. My oldest lad also has one. But he has his head screwed on and is sensible.

plus I tell him ill kick him in the mcnuggets if he gets in the bmxers way. For his own safety. I've nearly wiped out a few scooterers! Its not gonna go down well!

I bet your boys are sensible too. So that's cool.

I am defo gonna shout Mr wheelie now see what his beef is. Lol.

I look forward to the photo of the pair of you on the same ward :lol: