Looks very good mate, how does it sound? Was it expensive? You get the whole lot done from those guys in Redhill?

Sounds nice mate, subtle when cruising but sounds quite mean when i floor it!! Yeah all done at STS Tyres the guy (Mark) is spot on, couldn't do enough to help out and get it looking perfect for your taste!! £330 inc. vat but with a powerflow lifetime garruntee it ain't bad! :D

Looks decent. :D How does it sound? Vid?

Like i said above with sound... If i want it louder in future I'm going to use the flanges on my old cat to make a decat... That'll add noise wont it?

Vid to come asap mate!! :)

Outward rolled tip eh?!Looks good lots of room for an arb by the looks of it too!

Yeah made sure I can get an ARB in there... I was going to go for slash cut burnt tip similar to yours but then i thought... Why not make the rear of mine different to yours then they're not confused from behind!! Lol

Good to have different looks going round i figured!! :D

Protrudes a bit much for my liking but he said the sealant swelled up quite alot... He said if it doesn't settle in a couple weeks he'll sort it :D !!!