Great job on the exhaust mate. . Looks great. .I am glad you are getting her sorted so quickly. . Hats off to you mate. .looking forward to the video. .I would love a custom exhaust but it's too much for me atm. . Might have found a solution though. . Would share soon. .I was thinking though if I was to get that deck mine and yours would be exactly alike :-)

• Like 1

Some info here: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5718-energy-suspension-poly-bush-kit/ Says EG, EG & DC2 are the same I think, I had a look at H-tune and they only do kits for EK or DC2 which makes me think I'm right about EG being the same. There is a mention by Noodles about going hardrace, very expensive though.

Great! Cheers for that, a massive help!! :D.... Cant do the emoticon on my phone but.. CIVIC5 ROCKS!! Lool

Yeah does sound like EG and DC2 are the same

Great job on the exhaust mate. . Looks great. .I am glad you are getting her sorted so quickly. . Hats off to you mate. .looking forward to the video. .I would love a custom exhaust but it's too much for me atm. . Might have found a solution though. . Would share soon. .I was thinking though if I was to get that deck mine and yours would be exactly alike :-)

Thanks mate!! Yeah custom was always what i wanted but luckily i got a payout or wouldn't have happened for a while!!! Deffo worth it though!!

Lol yeah they would! But if I was you and i got a new car i would be certain to go another route with colour scheme! Try out some new things! :)

I hope you warmed the car up before revving it! Sounds really sweet mate :)

I noticed my car does this since fitting a D16 mani and de-cat. Even after driving 20 miles it still smoke. But then, atleast it isn't blue or black smoke, you know you got problems then :lol:

• Like 1

i agree not to worry too much as it does only look like vapour smoke. Lets see if it calms down after you put a few more miles on it...

Sounds awsome though mate not too loud but very throaty.. I for one love this !!!!

• Like 1

Ok cheers for the positivity with this... As i keep saying this is such a nice place to post and show off mods! Never a negative comment seen... This forum should win medals for community spirit!!!

Is there away to give donations? Lol ... I've deffo got the Civic5 bug... Will be here long after my civic days! (Like thats going to happen, the civic bug seems impossible to lose aswell!! Lol)

Back to the exhaust lol!!

Thanks lads, to say im happy with it is an understatement! Hopefully the smoke'll die down... And kyfer, i had driven to work before doing the vid so no worries lol! :D. :D

• Like 5