Harsh times dude still atleast they are easy fixes n totally agree oem or very least blueprint as for the sunroof if u use it then u wanna get a new seal if not then use sealant for now

I will want to use it, but i cant just teplace the seal can i... Or can i?

And jayar supply blueprint so that should be ok :)

cost me £4, ill find the post for the how to aswel for you!!

i ordered ones off ebay came within 2 days for me, plus nice and small!! 

heres the how to

http://civic5.com/forum/topic/3347-how-to-repair-your-heater-resistor-pack-for-£3/

also heres the link for the resistors, i ordered all of them from the same seller, was so much easier!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261400450804?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&var=560368796536&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks alex thats a good little guide there! I might order some of those resistors in and get it sorted once and for all! If i get stuck at all i may be pm'ing you for advice though! Lol :)

Oh what a pain... all the usual Honda niggles. But I'm glad to see you're getting them sorted :)

Yeah they've been building up so i thought its about time i sorted them before more things go t!ts up! Lol

RIGHT!!

Few bits ordered this morning.... Upper arms, track rod ends and thermostat will be to me this afternoon!

And appologies alex, i took the easy route and just bought a new fully assembled resistor pack instead of repairing my one hehe! Thanks for the heads up on it though! :)

Let the re-birth commence!

• Like 2

Yeah more than enough to keep me busy!

Ontop of everything else after further inspection I deffinately need a new sunroof! Parts of the seal are corroded and its started to rust in areas of the metal band that attaches the seal to the glass!

Where am i likely to get a sunroof with a decent seal on apart from brand new??

Your options are brand new from Honda or second hand really, I don't know of anywhere that do them new other than Honda. Second hand may not be any better or may not last very long.

Your options are brand new from Honda or second hand really, I don't know of anywhere that do them new other than Honda. Second hand may not be any better or may not last very long.

Thats what i thought krzys! I'll have a little price up at some point to see if its worth it!

On a brighter note...

New upper arms fitted!

New track rod ends fitted!

New thermostat fitted and refilled with coolant to save it getting crappy again! Previous owner must have just kept topping it up with water!! Lol

About to leave work and hopefully enjoy the non-knocky non-rickety journey home on my fresh ball joints!! :)

Happy days, shes back on track! :D

• Like 2

Just arrived home, ride is much better now... Very smooth so im happy on thst front.

But i thiught i'd see what my engine temp does if i just sat here for a few minutes letting it idle... Without the heater going the engine temp goes right up?? Not sure why this is, any help much appreciated!