That's good to know @dr_broon  I'll go that route then...

So with the code it gave me a page or so back, are we 100% this will cure it or is there a chance it could be a culmination of things... As she doesn't even start now haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi mate just been reading through your thread, been a good read! Noticed you changed the shafts, would you be able to tell me where you got those from? How hard was they to change also? Going to change mine soon so dont want to end up struggling lol. 

I got them from jandrcvjoints.com (or might be .co.uk) but google it and you'll find them... pretty straight forward to change too, I think I used a walk through guide on here somewhere but the whole site has change a lot since I last came on so wouldn't know what section it would be in lol... took me between 1-2 hours to change if I remember right

53 minutes ago, snakey135 said:

I got them from jandrcvjoints.com (or might be .co.uk) but google it and you'll find them... pretty straight forward to change too, I think I used a walk through guide on here somewhere but the whole site has change a lot since I last came on so wouldn't know what section it would be in lol... took me between 1-2 hours to change if I remember right

I've seen them on eBay very cheap for what they are but I've not come across anyone who's used them. Will give them a go i think seeing as you've had no trouble. Is it just a case of unbolting the suspension strut at the bottom and unbolting the lower arm from chassis, then swinging everything out of the way?