Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

The knob looks so much better than either of the stock ones.  I'm not a fan of either.  What's the new one off? A DC2?

Wheel looks well too :)  How does it grip, compared to the stock wheel?

I think there is a new member on here looking a standard wheel if you were going to sell your old one.

The knob looks so much better than either of the stock ones. I'm not a fan of either. What's the new one off? A DC2?

Wheel looks well too :) How does it grip, compared to the stock wheel?

I think there is a new member on here looking a standard wheel if you were going to sell your old one.

Not sure what the knob is off, my brother gave it to me as he had it in his tool box brand new! Think it's a Civic one but could be DC2?

Wheel feels great! Nice to use in all styles of driving!

I've promised Philgor the standard wheel to swap with his as mines in better condition but if that person wants it and isn't too fussy then they are welcome depending on the condition of Phil's wheel :)

With the great weather today me and my mate hit the front end mods, pictures tomorrow when I'm on the PC at work!

Pictures of yesterdays jobs!

So here's how the M started the day!

D8F65ED7-AA6F-4011-B42E-75DEC92B036A_zps

Smashed fog lense

FC118F18-F27C-449A-96C9-E38492313799_zps

Had to replace with a whole new fog as I wasn't able to open up the lamp to replace the lense!

987956EA-ED6B-44E6-8EA6-283B1AAD0BA8_zps

Next the bumper came off to address the headlight washers, one of them was loose so wanted to find out why......no clip holding it in place!

145D6CA8-8D6B-4407-A76A-765BAF13AEEB_zps

On either side.......ugh!

C6C27699-CC93-432C-B45A-4912C2ADBF9D_zps

So popped the pipes off, jubilee clips on and it'll do the job for now, much better but not perfect, if it becomes a problem I'll just glue them to the bumper!

Oh and while the bumper was off I thought I'd fit something I'd picked up a while back.....

3373C2F7-583E-4473-989C-98D0480BFFD0_zps

Much much better! :)

B963F270-3B63-48DF-B926-2B0BD879E8CF_zps

760D62FD-1B5F-4278-B232-AFCEB4BE442E_zps

I did take two grills with me to my mates and we talked about them, one being satin black but badly done, paint is chipping off revealing and unprepared chrome garnish underneath, the other a meshed grill, again badly but with the chrome part painted PB, again, badly prepped!

So I'm going to buy myself a can or two of Pirates, paint the satin grill after sanding it all back and prepping it properly! Also have a second rear chrome strip which I'll paint too as it doesn't mean having to take anything off the car until they're both ready to be swapped! Lacquer too after recent threads! :)

• Like 3

Great work mate. . That's what we were all waiting for. .the good stuff to appear on the car and its starting now. . Love the interior with new gaiter and knob and that steering wheel is awesome :D. On the outside headlights definitely a great improvement. .looking forward to the grill being fitted. .will look so much better :-)