My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

Wow awesome seats mate.. Looking great.. For side lights though I would recommend only cree bulbs as they are 10 times brighter than any other leds.. Love that night shot :)

Thanks! These are the 5 led ones and they are bright enough anyway. Not that you need bright sidelights anyway :)

Ahh man!! Those seats look great mate! Suit it perfectly!!

Just been looking at the pics... Have you thought about some spacers to widen the wheels a touch? A bit of tread exceeding would look mean mate!!

With these wheels I got on now? Yeah I could put 10mm spacers on to bring em out a tad but I don't think it will look right with these wheels. I will be getting 15x8 20ET Whellers soon anyway. BUT I will keep that idea in mind :)

Maybe your right, probs best wait for the new rims... They'll be wider and give the look im on about without the need for spacers! :)

If I see spacers for peanuts, I will grab em and try it out :)

Woah this has come a long way looking really good man.

Thanks man :)

where did you get the seats from, they are my favourite seats for m's look so good!

They came from another Aerodeck, so they bolted straight in. But I still cannot get on how low they sit. Makes me feel small like a kid haha