Looks awesome, shame about the scrubbing though, how bad would it be? Hammer the arches out some more!

Yeah, you can do it, man! And if the problem are the inner fenders in the front, don't worry, they'll wear out! Speaking from experience :wink:

• Like 2

I think it's going to be a case of trying to roll the front arches some how :/ as with the inner arch... Well... There isn't much of that left anyway due to scrubbing already! Will get a picture up if the weather is ok today to show how much room I actually have between the arch and tyre on the front. I can't get my little finger or my willy in there.... Safe to say, that's a small gap!!

More parts came yesterday :)

Cheers krzys for the edit :) it's annoying trying to

Upload pics now :/

• Like 4

I think it's going to be a case of trying to roll the front arches some how :/ as with the inner arch... Well... There isn't much of that left anyway due to scrubbing already! Will get a picture up if the weather is ok today to show how much room I actually have between the arch and tyre on the front. I can't get my little finger or my willy in there.... Safe to say, that's a small gap!!

More parts came yesterday :)

Cheers krzys for the edit :) it's annoying trying to

Upload pics now :/

No worries dude! 

I reckon you'll want a proper arch roller and a heat gun! 

When archenemy did the front on my EK4 that's what he ended up doing as rolling alone wasn't doing enough, he heated up most of the arch and then the roller was able to flare out more of the wing! 

Being as you have plans to paint later down the line I wouldn't worry about the paint cracking while you're rolling if it hasn't already!