1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Thanks, guys! I just took a look at tires, any suggestions? I'm planning on going for a cheap set of 195/40's, the best deal i could find so far is Nankang AS-1 for 290€ / 245£. What do you think? For grip and thrills i'll invest on some 15" semislicks later, this'll just be a cruising setup.

Thanks, guys! I just took a look at tires, any suggestions? I'm planning on going for a cheap set of 195/40's, the best deal i could find so far is Nankang AS-1 for 290€ / 245£. What do you think? For grip and thrills i'll invest on some 15" semislicks later, this'll just be a cruising setup.

Nankangs will do for cruising buddy, there a decent tyre until the semis licks. And very nice wheels buddy! Love the deep dish!

I had 205/40 Nankangs on my 17's on my MB6. they are very good for wear, great in the summer, not so good in the wet if you drive it hard. Ive just ordered new rims with Nankangs again. They are very good value for money.

Looks good, though I'm a bit curious how is the handling. I had ET35 7" wide rims on the deck and it wasn't nice to drive at all. But I'm not saying more, because i had El Cheapo Barum Bravuris 2 tires on those, and I think those were worst tires I've ever had :D Even Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSi:s had more grip on wet road..

But have to say I'm waiting to see those wheels fitted!

Toyo t1r are a good cheap tyre here. Don't know what prices are like for you.

I payed £196 fitted and balanced for 4.,

Where did you get them? I've used Camskill before so ordering abroad is fine for me if the price is right. Toyo T1R's would definately be better than Nankangs.

I had 205/40 Nankangs on my 17's on my MB6. they are very good for wear, great in the summer, not so good in the wet if you drive it hard. Ive just ordered new rims with Nankangs again. They are very good value for money.

So you actually had some grip with them? My friends are telling me now they'll be useless on my race ricer :D. And did you have NS-2's or AS-1's? I heard NS-2 is lots better.