1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Absolutely LOVE this Deck of yours! Soo super clean and fresh with some tasty A** styling cues! ;)

Makes me wish the wife had chosen one instead of the Accord she had....Her Jazz Sport is pretty cool though, even despite the lack of power hahaha.

Well she can always trade it in! 8-)

A pair of FN2 Recaro's popped up for sale in Estonia today, what do you think? I've always thought i'd get Speeds like on a DC2 but these do look tempting... and i've heard the seats are super comfy, and supportive.

DSC00155.jpg

Not the actual seats, but like those.

Looking fresh mate .. 

Seats are comfy .. Just the type r puts me off! 

Yeah, that did bother me a bit too... but don't have to worry about them anymore, since after contacting the seller i learnt they were sold the moment the went online. cry.gif1

The search continues...

• 1 month later...

We've already had freezing temp in the nights so better to slap on winter wheels sooner than later. So why not do some shopping! Here are my options, opinions and advice please:

ATS Hammer 7x15 ET30 (old, rare, but in good shape)

224694122-ats-hammer-15x7-4x108.jpg

Japan Racing TF2 7,5x15 ET30 (don't know if will clear front VTi brakes because of lip & curved spokes?)

2b5df31339ade8d6cc183acced509f4c.jpg

Japan Racing JR12 7,5x15 ET26 (would be best fitment)

72585cdda5fba0970fa8a345eafe7980.jpg

I'd like to buy the ATS because i like the rareness factor, never seen them on a Honda before. But i'd also like a proper fitment, so the bit wider Japan Racings would be better for that... tough choice! :-|