1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Doesn't everyone say removing the resonator and putting a cold feed in it's place is the better option?

Yeah i remember reading this somewhere also. So gonna build a cold air duct one of these days.

Had MOT yesterday but tbh i didn't even go watch the process since i was so nervous about my new non-approved hella loud exhaust, non-approved race brakes and non-approved coil set... but passed with flying colours! The only thing the dude had to say about was that he was sorry that he couldn't give me a printout of the brake dyno results since their printer was broken :-D ! I had taken some precautions and removed the "only for off-road use" stickers from the coils and gave some black marker to the "only for race use" texts on the pads, don't know if it was really necessary but better safe than sorry.

Also the delivery guy came by my door and brought a box of goodies from Elite Car Care:

IMG_2614.jpg

Can't wait to test the foam lance... never tried one but have heard they're pretty awesome. 8-)

• Like 3

Haven't had the time for a proper wash n' wax but did fit summer wheels and lowered the car to summer height:

IMG_2639.jpg

Now it sits about as low as it would ever go with the H&R kit... and i still have about 30mm to spare in the front and even more in the back! :twisted: I don't get any scrape except in the front in full lock so i think this baby is going lower... and getting some small spacers.

Unfortunately also noticed i have a leaky tire! Not too bad to drive but bad enough to need a refill every few days... good thing i've got this!

IMG_2687.jpg

I managed to sell my set of 15" ATF wheels i bought for last winter (which didn't fit) so the Honda Jar got a bit fatter... might be looking at some Recaros's soon... 8-)

IMG_2669.jpg

• Like 2