1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Could be loads of reasons behind not hitting your previous times though mate. Could be down to alignment/tyres as said .. Even the temp of the day would make a pretty big difference. Just keep working at it! 

I'm surprised too! But like you say, could need fresh tyres and an alignment! 

Have you ever had any instruction? Might help you a bit?

No, never, besides some random tips in the pits by some random people :-D. I'm sure would help heaps to have a pro co-pilot for a couple of laps!

• 5 weeks later...

Still no Recaros :-(... none on sale here. But i've done some small upgrades: 

IMG_3213.jpg

Re-painted the calipers all round and added 5mm spacers. Also replaced the headlight washer covers with new ones painted with the same code as the car. Don't have a photo of those but they look nice and very subtle.

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

ET is now 32, the 8.5" rears looks nice but the 7.5" fronts are still a bit too much tucked in to my taste. But don't fancy fitting any wider spacers, don't want to risk losing a wheel! But so far they've stayed on perfect even at relatively high speeds. I was chasing a GT86, on a closed circuit ofcourse :wink:, and he didn't disappear into the horizon until i was close to hitting the revlimiter on 5th :-D

Here's some more shots from the past weeks.

11872866_1111309678896452_1365647954_n.j

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

_full.jpg

The deck is lower than ever, i wrenched a few mm down from last time. Still could go more i reckon! :-D

• Like 1

Always loved this deck! Looking really sweet mate! Been thinking about adjusting the springs on DD, to see what differences it will make. Maybe better putting her in for a proper frsu though, as I know most about the bump/rebounds lol

• Like 1

Always loved this deck! Looking really sweet mate! Been thinking about adjusting the springs on DD, to see what differences it will make. Maybe better putting her in for a proper frsu though, as I know most about the bump/rebounds lol

10mm pre-load, you won't regret it!

Absolutely LOVE this Deck of yours! Soo super clean and fresh with some tasty A** styling cues! ;)

Makes me wish the wife had chosen one instead of the Accord she had....Her Jazz Sport is pretty cool though, even despite the lack of power hahaha.

• Like 1