1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Nice Deck! Used to have an MC2 in Silver but it was a nail! :lol:

Wish we had that much snow here! Proper stuff!

Hopefully the new control arms will fit! :D

27.2.2012: It never ends!

dexitalvella.jpg

These go in next week:

tsstukivarretjashifterp.jpg

Hopefully the new control arms will fit! :D

Hope so too... third time, man!

The temperature finally rose above zero and i'm working night shift tonight so had time to give her a proper wash today:

dexitalvellapesty.jpg

Nice blox camber kit :D well it looks like blox :?

looks well cool mate 8-)

Sharp eyes! It said Blox on the box. TSS is a funny company because they let you assume that most of the stuff is their own manufacture but in the end they sell a lot of stuff that's made by others, they just never mention it on their website and you won't find out until the mailman comes.

• 2 weeks later...

Short shifter and camber kit installed. The new stick is only a few cm shorter than the original but makes a huge difference alongside the new bushes. Travel is a lot shorter and the gears click in very precisely. Only problem is it didn't solve a problem i've had since last summer: the higher the revs, the more difficult it is to engage gears. Was told new bushes would solve it but nope... well otherwise the box works fine so i'm not worried at the moment.

The camber kit went in without problems. Wheels are almost straight now, get a bit of rub sometimes hitting small bumps but nothing serious. And atleast i finally have the option of adjustment... 8-).

Next up is MOT, let's see what they say.

• 3 months later...

Since my last post 3 months ago the deck started to have some minor clutch/gear problems which escalated to the point that she's been sitting in the sun immobile for 6 weeks now. More of that over here http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9561&p=110855#p110855 in a different topic.

Well actually i got her towed to a shop last week and after investigating they found out that i need a complete new clutch kit. Since it's getting replaced i might as well go for a upgrade... any ideas? Not looking to make big bhp anytime in the future (laws over here, u know... :geek:), just some small mods and some sporty road / occasional track day use.

And hey i guess a itr flywheel would add a nice touch as well! I better go check ebay now... unless someone has one for sale?