1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

very nice mate , lovely aerodeck

shame about the scroats who did the damage on your car

Probably some random geezer on his way home from a bar... there are 5 within 200 meters and almost all close at the same time each night so there usually quite a lot of action. Haven't seen cars vandalised before, though.

Found me a ITR flywheel for 50€ but haven't bought it yet. Also still undecided about the clutch... either Honda OEM or Exedy Stage 1. Stage 1 a lot more expensive, but still i'm thinking about the extra abuse it can handle so i'm starting to lean towards that direction. Would be nice for quick launches i reckon!

Bought the flywheel and placed an order for an Exedy Stage 1 kit. Should have my deck ready in the beginning of next week. It's been almost 2 months since i drove it the last time, can't wait to take it for a proper spin!

[smitten.gif]

Bought the flywheel and placed an order for an Exedy Stage 1 kit. Should have my deck ready in the beginning of next week. It's been almost 2 months since i drove it the last time, can't wait to take it for a proper spin!

[smitten.gif]

Good news mate! happy for you :mrgreen:

[smitten.gif]

8-) how long to run it in :?:

• 3 weeks later...
8-) how long to run it in :?:

500km they said. But can't even do that, because i failed the MOT . :( Because:

1. Emissions were too high, which i kind of was prepared for since the exhaust note has been a bit louder than usual. Luckily i live 50m from one of Finland's best value for money-exhaust repair garages so that'll be easy to fix. 8-)

2. Brake lights are on all the time. I'll start with changing the switch, hope it helps.

3. This one really got me confused: 2 shocks are supposedly broken. Whaaat? They gave these kind of measurements, i wonder if it's the same way in England: Front left/right 75/9, rear left/right 0/75 which means that my front right and rear left shocks are broken. Now i'm not ready to swallow this one because the car feels the same as when i installed the H&R coil kit 20,000km before. I reckon i would notice 2 broken shocks???? :shock: Don't want to take it to the garage either since i just got the new clutch installed so i'll have to investigate.

But on the good side, my Exedy stage 1 kit felt really good driving home. Not too hard at all, and i like the precise feel. Just did a short spin on my mom's 1.4 deck, and what a sponge that has! I tried not to but still was revving the engine almost every time shifting gears! :lol: