That was a good spot and worth then praise.

Although now that I have inspected more closely, I have seen the song playing :-o

Luckily due to pure ignorance I have no idea what that track is :lol:

Fudge the head unit. What an amazing job you have done on the clock. Pat yourself on the back and get down the pub for a well deserved cold one!

Here's some more clock for you then. :P

2014-04-25195432.jpg

I have mb6 tweeters in me shed. If any use to ya

I could use a pair for when I transfer the MB6 speakers to the MB3 later. :)

Luckily due to pure ignorance I have no idea what that track is :lol:

Naughty Boy - La La La (ft. Sam Smith). It was among a playlist Shafz sent me to test the headunit out. Not a bad song actually! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWquqi4yhs

• Like 1

That looks really nice, bet it looks cool at night!

I love Pioneer gear. I got a budget Pioneer headunit in mine and that gave the original speakers a proper pounding. The original speakers surprisingly kicked out some punchy bass but they started to rattle. Now upgraded to 6.5" door speakers ;)

That looks really nice, bet it looks cool at night!

I love Pioneer gear. I got a budget Pioneer headunit in mine and that gave the original speakers a proper pounding. The original speakers surprisingly kicked out some punchy bass but they started to rattle. Now upgraded to 6.5" door speakers ;)

It looks great at night. :D I'll be getting Pioneer speakers before Japfest, 6.5" too. :)

I was in Blackpool this weekend so I got the MB6 washed. She looks great when she's wet. ;)

2014-04-27133922.jpg

2014-04-27133907.jpg

2014-04-27133934.jpg

Super clean and mean ;)

Cheers. :D

Oh by the way, did you have to get adapter rings for your speakers or was it just a straight fit to the MB?

Cheers. :D

Oh by the way, did you have to get adapter rings for your speakers or was it just a straight fit to the MB?

I have forgot to mention you will need adapter rings! I used Vauxhall Astra / Corsa speaker adapters which I picked up from Halfords for £10.

You will have to drill one hole in the door itself to properly fit the adapter. I got it all on my project thread somewhere. I will get you a link! 

post-4651-0-55993500-1398635366.jpg