Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Leather interior too..

These are the guys you need to speak too!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Car-leather-Seat-dye-e36-e46-e81-e90-e60-M3-etc-/221636424381?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item339a8f72bd

Contact them and they can provide a kit for fully renovating leather interior for your exact model/colour

Bro I was gonna keep that a surprise till I had fitted them lol :D.. But now you have told everyone.. Yeah thanks to @beastgtir I got full leather interior with matching door cards which will be going on soon :)

20141231_223150.jpg

• Like 1

Why couldn't you? You can get them with a double fitment 4 x 100 / 4 x 114.3 :wink:. Great looking wheels btw, thought about buying the same ones at one point!

I love them but sadly they are 4x100/4x108..The 4x114 multi fit in them are very rear

Ah man i would love a full leather interior. But i already have rails for recaros (for about 3 years now! :-D ) and i'm just waiting for the perfect set of seats to head my way... got any for sale??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

• Like 2

I love them but sadly they are 4x100/4x108..The 4x114 multi fit in them are very rear

Dude you should contact Rochford Tyres / Alloywheels.com. They got loads of Lenso, and atleast used to have many 114 options (including rs5) i used to drool over their website a lot, bought my League winter wheels from there as well. I'd look the Rs5 up for you but for some reason their site's not working properly at the moment but check them out!

• Like 1