yep strange, that's why I came out my explanation, don't think it's a budget decision in that way...

bonus question while we are at it: concerning the bracket holes in the chassis, are those tapped in OEM already or not? So just use the tap set to clean out the existing tap?

Thanks for your input parkesie already!

Mine still has a little understeer but has reduced it lots, i have the mgzs 180 suspension f/r and has lowered it 25mm as well as rear arb perhaps why, standard srings are very soft and lots of travel and weight tranfer when cornering, also perhaps why oversteer standard 50kgs of glass,tailgate ect @rear end spare wheel weighs 15-16 kgs removing it is noticable improvment

i have never had rear step out or slide out quite nutural reallywheels>> .also energy torque/gearbox mounts inserts improved things .1.25/8mm tap is a must to clean holes ect.. 8-)

now 205/40 17 better!!! pull top gear now bit better :roll: still need s80 !!!box :lol:

dammit i wanted the dare drift 17"s, a bit too pricey for me though :-( would have damaged my credit card quite badly.

I'm pretty happy with them like.. reasonably light too.

best bit the colour hides dirt pretty well :D

well, been busy over the last few weeks but don't seem to have much finished. finally got round to getting some new gas lifts for the boot so I don't have to keep it open with my head anymore :lol: was a piece of pish to do as well... if anyone needs to do it, don't be put off coz it's one of the easiest things I've done (after putting the resevoir socks on :lol: )

also still on with making my buttons and dash lights red... still waiting to get the last 2 to finish the job - happy with how it's coming along though.. will post some pics when it's done.

aaaand, waiting for a replacement cable to hook my bluetooth car kit up to the cd changer connection on my head unit, so driving around with no radio in coz I'm bloody sick of taking it out and putting it back in. In fact I've just about had enough of dismantling the dash & centre console! the jobs a right beeatch coz of the multi lock for the gearstick.

still, had some more dashboard fun today fitting karens new radio into her civic...

and I don't even want to talk about the petrol tank...

at least I tightened my handbrake when the conols was out :lol: