looks sweet dave lovin the new centre cap :lol: thinking of getting some white wheels my self really suits our colour

Cheers for the comments guys! Yeah, really pleased with them, a pig to keep clean but just means I get to wash her more often! :lol:

@ Jon: They are 15's mate, came off a VTiS (Gav_ek4) Would like the 16's though! 8-)

@ Nik: hehe, lowering will be next, she soooo needs it! :lol:

@ Adam: That one centre cap is the best thing about them eh! lmao :lol::lol:

Just waiting on the centre cap stickers arriving. Ordered them ages ago (well, last Monday!) so hoping they come tomorrow. Pee'd off cos I can't buy anymoe stuff cos my paypal is buggered! :( Seen some nice bits and bobs! Oh, and also bought some goodies from Adam (Jalesi2001) so will be the muts nutz when those are fitted! 8-)8-)8-)

a few photos I took tonight of her at a new photoshoot location!

[attachment=0]P5080130Daves_Honda_Civic_VTi_MB6.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]P5080121Daves_Honda_Civic_VTi_MB6.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Civic-mb6-1.8-VTi-desktop2Daves_Honda_Civic_VTi_MB6.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]Civic-1.8VTi-mb6-desktop(best)Daves_Honda_Civic_VTi_MB6.jpg[/attachment]

• Dave unpinned this topic