Thanks for the feedback lads! Much appreciated! Have waited too long for wheels so happy I finally got some!! :D

Ohh yesssssss!! Very nice mate, just need to get that bumper back on now. :) Shame about the screen, any luck with a temp covering yet?

Cheers! Yess! Bumper is primered ready for paint i reckon so that'll get done soon I hope! Fingers crossed before fest!

And still looking for a cover up sticker was thinking this but a bit bigger?.. Or maybe something To go just in top corner but dunno yet!

A66D26BF-E70F-447F-B5E1-CC57B313AF32-171

Wheels look well on it. Maybe the wrong person but I sold a set on Facebook was it you?

I believe it was me mate! Didnt know you two were one of the same person!! Lool

My silver clone! ;-)They look brilliant!!

Not a patch on you yet sir! Have a long way to go to get to your standards!! Lol

Wow they look sweeeet!! Looks perfect on your Deck! :D I can see the front tyre on the last photo is on the wrong way round though... ;)

Cheers...and i know i noticed when i put them all but the other three are are the right direction so i'll get that one flipped on monday! :)

Wheels look ducking awesome mate. Great choice! More lows now though!

what size is the tyres mate? get some thinner tyres, get her lower then [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif]

Thanks lads! Tyres are 205/45's, if i go thinner will have more AG and less efficient on fuel and i'm not in a position for more lows anytime soon to take up the AG so for now its staying as the MG ZS's im affraid!

I agree it would look totally awesome slammed though!!! :D

Sorry to see the windscreen mate. . The wheels look great though. . Is your front bumper getting sorted before japfest?

Ta maz, as i said sbove fingers crossed it'll be done for fest... Or i'll have to buy another one already silver!! Loool

Thanks... To say i'm more than happy with them is an understatement!! :)

Cheers! Quite like it to be honest! :D

Although you'll have to do it again when you get the bumper back on. ;)

• Like 1

Although you'll have to do it again when you get the bumper back on. ;)

Yeah i know!! Loool :lol:

Sooo today (or yesterday now that its 03:20) i decided to drop the CAI to go back to a SRI with heat shield!!! Dont want the filter going rotten and personally think it looks loads better in the bay!!! :D

35892405-9503-4143-8262-DC00F8BAC95B-580

• Like 1