A very useful tool. For comparison i've got 17x8.5 ET37 with 195/40 rubber in the rear. No arch roll, and they fit with no rub. Barely. But go for 9's if you can! The front will be interesting, though.

ye it helped me a lot :) speaking of 9's on the front ;) I want to run 9's on the front ha ha, but the offset I've got I don't think I've got a chance without making some new arches up :/

They look good but…

I like Grid V's.

A victim of their own success. They look wonderful on almost any car.

imo, the edit above is a couple to a few inches too big.

I think you should slap on some 16x8s and sink it down on coilovers :)

^^This. :)

ye it helped me a lot :) speaking of 9's on the front ;) I want to run 9's on the front ha ha, but the offset I've got I don't think I've got a chance without making some new arches up :/

Do it, you know you want too. :twisted:

Thanks for the input but ive just put my mgzs setup on so that'll be staying for a while...

That image is just me resizing the wheels to look about right so they might be bigger than what 17's will actually look like!

Have to justify them with the other half before anything happens anyway!! Lol i suppose saving for holiday and a house deposit and plastic pay off seems more important, but i really want wheels!! Lool!!! :lol:

Yeah i think i would be more than happy with that stance to be fair!! And a set of 205/45 17's are cheaper than my 195/55 15 tyres aswell! Win!!

Ive planted the seed... I may have more of a chance than i thought of getting these before the fest!!! :D fingers crossed!!

• Like 1

Yeah i think i would be more than happy with that stance to be fair!! And a set of 205/45 17's are cheaper than my 195/55 15 tyres aswell! Win!!

Ive planted the seed... I may have more of a chance than i thought of getting these before the fest!!! :D fingers crossed!!

Planting the seed does help sometimes. ;)