Hi mate, not been active on the forum for a while so have missed out on a lot. I have soooo much catching up to do, so many threads to read it will take me a very long time to see what i have missed..

• 2 weeks later...

oh sorry didn't know i had been tagged in here, i bought some volk racing ones, were really good :) will have a look see what colours i can get, sorry if i#m too late!!

Coilovers have to go! :(

Far too harsh and im ruining my backbox over local speed bumps which i cant avoid so i will be selling them on and probably going down the MG ZS shock and lowering springs route... What springs you lads recommend??

@Chandler would be great if you could get me prices or a link for some blue hex extended nuts... Im chewing the rims up with these nuts having to use a ground down 17mm socket!! Lol

Shame about that mate! If I find the Meister's too hard I can adjust them, love fully adjustable suspension! 

Eibach are the ones Nick had but said they were quite firm.

If you're going MG ZS try it with the standard items first and see how you get on.