Was a rush getting them on and no use of air tools about half hour a corner which aint bad!! Sorry no pics of fitting them but heres how she sits now... Quite like it... Not much of a low but theres a slight difference as i scrapped my backbox a few times last night which has never happened before lol... Gotta mind those speed bumps!!

DDAEE24A-FD8D-4282-82BE-6607E31CB62D-165

C346943B-A9FF-4174-AFE5-897B6E3DEBF8-165

34E50526-36F9-4EB7-82A7-1AE75A9B7C56-165

17's much further down the line im affraid!! Cant get that sort of money together any time soon sadly! :( hopefully these will be resprayed before the fest tho!!!!

Rides much better now... Feels more stable over bumps and holds on the corners alot better, especially combined with the new front rubber! Lol

Waited so long to put these on now my mind is on the next job! Seems like car mod lists are a bit like red hot chilli pepper lyrics!!

Done, done and onto the next one, done and done and onto the next one...

• Like 1

17's much further down the line im affraid!! Cant get that sort of money together any time soon sadly! :( hopefully these will be resprayed before the fest tho!!!!

Rides much better now... Feels more stable over bumps and holds on the corners alot better, especially combined with the new front rubber! Lol

Waited so long to put these on now my mind is on the next job! Seems like car mod lists are a bit like red hot chilli pepper lyrics!!

Done, done and onto the next one, done and done and onto the next one...

That's Foo Fighters chap but I know what you mean. ;)

• Like 4