Grant

He did say that video was pre dizzy replacement and it's not as loud, I'll reserve my opinion until new video has been done. I'd say change the oil for thicker stuff first.

• Like 1

Only just seen the post...... Have u changed the oil yet @Grant ?

Weather looking good for 2moro so I could bring white'e over and swap the dizzy.

I'm struggling to find free time at the mo as I'm trying to prepare for my mammoth European road trip nxt week.

Only just catching up with threads, had the friggin lurgy this week & been in bed most of it .. Thanks for the thoughts though chaps ..

Havent done oil yet no Paul, is on my list to do when i come back from Italy though.. Although in fear of starting a mass debate, I think a few on here have a grudge against the Castrol Magentic stuff ... But its worth a try ...

Re dizzy, i dont see how it can be as i have put a brand new one on there and it still makes the noise! Or it did anyway .. Need to try again with the help of Mr Paul :-)

@simpo, defo not alternator mate, its the opposite side of the engine ..

WIll be going quiet for a week now anyway as we're off on hols on monday for a week .. Will continue investigating and narrowing it down upon my return :-)

:evil: I will beat it

• Like 2

Quite a few of us do have a problem with castrol as it seems to make the top end rattle which I imagine would make your problem harder to diagnose. :(

Hope you get it sorted and have good holiday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't updated this in a while, not really an update, but here's some whoring on a day out to cattle country today. Loooowwwwwsssss

post-4060-0-36957000-1403461601_thumb.jp

post-4060-0-06371300-1403461649_thumb.jp

post-4060-0-95648700-1403461713_thumb.jp

Oooo how I love PB

post-4060-0-38234000-1403461761_thumb.jp

• Like 1