lol yeah mate, was first proper drive of her, was brilliant fun! Going to be using her again to go to work tonight too, just can't get enough lol. Plus the tax runs out October, so won't be taxing her again until the spring summer time next year. She'll be all cuddled up next to Dawns deck in the garage till then 8-)

That wheel has got to be one of the best mods I've bought so far, along with the suspension. Transforms the car eh!

• Like 1

lol yeah mate, was first proper drive of her, was brilliant fun! Going to be using her again to go to work tonight too, just can't get enough lol. Plus the tax runs out October, so won't be taxing her again until the spring summer time next year. She'll be all cuddled up next to Dawns deck in the garage till then 8-)

That wheel has got to be one of the best mods I've bought so far, along with the suspension. Transforms the car eh!

She'll need the 6 months to recover from all this spirited driving! :P 

• Like 1

X2 falls into my top 3 for sure! Nice one dave top work 8-)

• Like 1

nice one on the wheel mate - bet it doesn't feel like driving a bus anymore :)

so will you just be doing 6 months tax and SORN?

Yeah mate, that's the plan. And during the taxed 6 months, mileage will be kept to a minimum. Noticed the mileometer on the way home this morning..........3 miles till she hits 80.000 miles! So by this time tomorrow, she'll be into the 80's (bit like me!) When she reappears next year, she'll mainly be travelling to meets/shows only. With the occasional weekend run thrown in. Same goes for Dawns deck too, and she's only on 64'000 miles (iirc)

Yeah mate, that's the plan. And during the taxed 6 months, mileage will be kept to a minimum. Noticed the mileometer on the way home this morning..........3 miles till she hits 80.000 miles! So by this time tomorrow, she'll be into the 80's (bit like me!) When she reappears next year, she'll mainly be travelling to meets/shows only. With the occasional weekend run thrown in. Same goes for Dawns deck too, and she's only on 64'000 miles (iirc)

And to work most nights in the summer too because you can't resist her! :P

Plus, there's nothing wrong with the 80's! :lol:

• Like 1

Nice one Dave took you a while to get a wheel kept saying you need one after I shown you mine ( lol wheel I mean )

O and 80k that nothing Dave it's Honda get her out there Dave lol you no she needs. To be driven

• Like 1

Its the new must have mod the naughty steering wheel which by the way looks the dogs and im not at all totally jealous of you or your friends with the mod of the moment even though mine is knackered im still not jealous

YES I AM !!!!!  very much so when i bought mine the wheel was coated in filth i cleand it off to reveal a very worn wheel and the top half had collapsed and spins on the metal so i really need to replace but the price is frightening....

Yeah,have to agree mate, the price these seem to command is shocking, although I suppose its because its OEM Honda/Momo. Price always put me off a bit, but when Harv advertised this at that price, I was on it like a......................erm, we'll leave that thought right there!!!! lol

• Dave unpinned this topic