Yeah, I'd say these are the ultimate set up for the M's! A lot of thought has gone into the design of them, and it's so good to drive I've actually used her to go to work the last two days on the trot! lol Gave Lexy a break!

A few more pics of how she looks now 8-)

post-2844-0-44631600-1375501915_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-40840900-1375501988_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-03942900-1375502083_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, said i wasnt buying anything else for Ruby for a while, but guess what? I have!! lol Been after one of these for absolutely ages, and finally one came up for sale right here on Civic5! Honda Integra DC2 TypeR steeringwheel (Momo) with airbag.

Fitting was a piece of cake, easy peasy. What a difference driving her with this. Slightly smaller than the oem wheel, and a lot chunkier too, makes cornering even more fun! Love the look of these, and being a genuine Honda item, keeps it oem.

post-2844-0-83025600-1376528991_thumb.jp

Took Ruby back to St Marys Loch yesterday, first long run I've driven her on since getting the new suspension fitted. With that and the new sterring wheel, she drives epic now! Really love the grip you have on the wheel, and just looks soooo cool! Well happy! And even drove Ruby to work again tonight lol So much for me not going to se her very often! Big thanks to HarVtec for this, really amazing price and delivered quick too!

You bugger Dave! Best OEM interior mod by far on the M's though! That Loch run really is a good'n! I forgot you didn't even drive Ruby that day! Bet it was fun though! I need to get me a Loch locally! :lol:

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic