• 2 weeks later...

lil Q just put some full leather seats in the deck it only has one knob on the top to release them now its stuck so cant put them flatdriverside that is! do mb6 have 2 buttons at the top next to headrests ect.. :?

see these, what are they from Mb :?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180732825003? ... 1438.l2649

:)

• 2 months later...

Yeah, mb6 has the two buttons mate.

looking mint dave :)

could do with the cills tho 8-)

cills as in sideskirts? I got them mate, vtis ones. Just not got round to getting them painted fitted (i really need to get my finger out!! lmao :lol: )

Wee update.....Ruby is now in winter spec mode!

Back on standard mb6 fat fives with new snow tyres

standard floor mats in, vtis mats out!

Later VTiS gearknob (plastic/leather) in, Alloy VTiS one out! (its too cold in the morning!!!)

Just refurbed the fives, did them gunmetal. Just a quick refurb, but they turned out really well! Gonna get them done properly next spring once the speedlines are back on. Good thing about them being gunmetal is I dont have to wash them as often (the white speedlines look ace, but are a pain in the ass to keep clean!) Got to finally try out the winter tyres in the snow, huge improvement!! I can actually drive the mb6 in the snow now!!! Last year was a joke! lol

Haha, well spotted Paul! It's a brand new replica one (shaddow on here got them made) I've got two original vtis badges, but they need refurbed. This one looked perfect so had to put it on lol

Will try and get some pics today 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic