Exactly the same as my car, no rust at all apart from bubbles starting to show on the offside rear arch. Will be good to see Ruby minty mint even though she's already mint!

S2000 running gear? Seriously?! :shock:  

Hehehe! pmsl @ the amount of folk who thought I was being serious about the RWD!! lol      .............................................................then again, hmmm, that would be sweeeeeeeet! Might look into this lol

Sooo, went to get a new battery for Pauls fireblade, then went to get the new rear calipers for Ruby! Got a pair of fully reconditioned calipers from Pentland Parts in Edinburgh, so this will cure all the brake issues permenantly! Won't have them on in time for the meet, so will do these next week. Good thing is I get £72 back when I take my old knackered calipers back to Pentland! Result!

Think that will be everything done mechanically on her, just needing general valeting/detailing now. Not sure if I'm gonna have time though to get the buffer onto her, so much to do!

Oh, anyone got any VTIS chrono centre caps going for sale??

• Like 1

Thing is though, you wouldn't put it past him to do that. 

Hehehe! pmsl @ the amount of folk who thought I was being serious about the RWD!! lol      .............................................................then again, hmmm, that would be sweeeeeeeet! Might look into this lol

See, leave it a few months for the idea to ferment.  badidea.gif1

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic