I had that on trinityD when she was only a 1.4 and it was the night before we was going on hol to Scotland . I had to put cold water on the pass side to cool it down then had it off and gave it good clean put it back on .then off for a 350 mile trip to weeeeeeeeee bony Scotland the next day she was fine for about 3000 miles before the prob came back

Yeah, glad she's not a daily now or I'd be going daft trying to get her fixed! lol Upgrade might be a good idea, was thinking EBC discs and pads, caliper wise probably new from Honda, or might go for an upgrade. Have to watch though, as most involve going up a wheel size. Mind you, a nice set of 16 inch chronos would be nice, just hard to find em! Not keen on the brand new chronos though, as speedline changed the style of them slightly, added wee bits to them and I think it's spoiled the clean look of them. Then again could always go for Rota grids!

• Like 1

Yeah, glad she's not a daily now or I'd be going daft trying to get her fixed! lol Upgrade might be a good idea, was thinking EBC discs and pads, caliper wise probably new from Honda, or might go for an upgrade. Have to watch though, as most involve going up a wheel size. Mind you, a nice set of 16 inch chronos would be nice, just hard to find em! Not keen on the brand new chronos though, as speedline changed the style of them slightly, added wee bits to them and I think it's spoiled the clean look of them. Then again could always go for Rota grids!

MTEC discs seem to be getting good reviews here, fair bit cheaper than EBC.

I think if you upgrade the calipers I'm pretty sure there won't be any room to fit 15's on, it's tight in there as it is.  16" chronos are one of the best wheels for these cars (I'm ever so slightly biased though), the SW98's in gunmetal are a good alternative though, check Krzys's old MB6. :)

• Dave unpinned this topic