Good effort and top man is Paul! 8-)

My brakes work...I'll leave it at that really :lol:

Reckon the calipers would thank me for a refurb all round with discs, pads and fluid!

lol ty for the replies! Yup, was one mega session on Ruby, but Pauls labour rates are cheap! lol Plenty tea and biccies and all is sweet! We gotta go get a new battery for Pauls fireblade now as it's boogered! Job for today! Had Ruby ou today to get some miles on her and bed the brakes in. Brakes are bedded in nicely now, but o/s/r is still a bit iffy. Going to order up brand new rear calipers to end all the sticky rear brakes issues.

Further plans for Ruby this year are going to include some body work. Whilst doing the rear brakes, noticed a tiny bubble has appeared on the rear arch :-(  First bit of rust ever on her. Can't complain I guess as she's not exactly a spring chicken any more. So plan is she will be going into a bodyshop to get both (might aswell do both sides) rear arches completely cut off, and replaced with brand new ones, then obviously painted. Bonnet needs sprayed (stone chips) so might even go for a full respray, even though the rest of the paintwork is near perfect (but I prefer perfection!).

Then the big plan takes action......................................S2K running gear and rwd conversion!

Aye right! pmsl!

• Like 2

:-o :-o :-o

S2k running gear, no way!?!?!?

Hook, line and sinker! :lol:

That's one way to cure the rears! 

Ruby's done well to last this long but rust be gone!!

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic