2014-04-23194017.jpg

24 hour clock engaged! Going to have to do this to the MB3 too.

2014-04-23194032.jpg

Also went to Leeds today and decided to take it easy the whole time to see how long a full tank would last. Did I do alright? I have to admit I did hit VTEC a few times as there were a few tunnels on the way. ;)

That looks respectable to me. :)

I didn't know you can do that on the clock! That's probably the only thing I didn't know on M's :lol:

Shame on you.

• Like 1

Not bad, still got another 40-50 miles of fuel left if you drive it like a granny! 

I find on a run that you get the best mpg at 60mph! Follow lorries where you can too to reduce drag (use slipstream)!

I also find it can be boring! :lol:

Not bad, still got another 40-50 miles of fuel left if you drive it like a granny! 

I find on a run that you get the best mpg at 60mph! Follow lorries where you can too to reduce drag (use slipstream)!

I also find it can be boring! :lol:

I was just going with the flow of traffic, so I was usually somewhere between 70-80. The lorry trick is great, it just gets boring on the motorway. :lol:

I was just going with the flow of traffic, so I was usually somewhere between 70-80. The lorry trick is great, it just gets boring on the motorway. :lol:

Yeah! I'll be trying to make my tank get me to Japfest and back so I might just behave that day, though it doesn't take much to sack that idea off :lol:

Yeah! I'll be trying to make my tank get me to Japfest and back so I might just behave that day, though it doesn't take much to sack that idea off :lol:

Hopefully the convoy from Wickes will be nice and calm for you then. :lol:

I feel bad for for the fact Roj is staying at mine, you get excellent fuel economy on the motorway but then you enter London and it all goes to waste!

If I can get 25mpg in London I can still reach yours with a single tank. :)