Sounds good mate!  :grin: I am thinking about putting my original chrome grill back on. I think it looks too plain with the black custom grill  :| Or keep the mesh and put the chrome surround on it

• Like 1

Is this a Civic5 first?

A re chrome?  :eek:  :eek:

lol I is the trendsetter!

I think it could be Tom!

Now Dave just needs to throw some money at the group buy now it's been given the go ahead!

Done mate! Thats made the bank account a bit lighter! :eek:

Nice one Dave bet she looking a whole lot better and glad she back where she belongs :) you silly boy letting her go after I told you not too lol

I know, never again will she leave my sight! lol

Sounds good mate!  :grin: I am thinking about putting my original chrome grill back on. I think it looks too plain with the black custom grill  :| Or keep the mesh and put the chrome surround on it

mesh with the chrome would look good imo. i do have plans to mod the grill, so watch this space!

Righty oh! Finally got round to taking a couple of pics of how she stands now........

This is before the alloys and grill were restored to former status!

post-2844-0-73679800-1374171684_thumb.jp

And then the fully white stiletto treatment (all 4 done now!) 8-) You can see the grill is now back to chrome too, which seems to lift the looks along with the wheels. The black grill (matt black :???: ) and some horrid shade of grey wheels really looked dull and boring. I'm pleased she's back to how she was before i sold her!

post-2844-0-91149100-1374171892_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-63102400-1374171932_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic